Welcome to Larimer County Extension!
Happy New Year!
Let us help you with your resolutions. We have
great resources for you and your family.
- Take charge of your money matters classes
- Take care of your health and wellbeing
- Make sure your home is safe with our Radon Awareness Program
- Get your kids involved in 4-H - Enroll today
- Keep your yard well through winter
- Keep your food safe in the kitchen
More Grant Money Available to those effected by the High Park Fire and 2012 Flooding
The 2nd round of disaster recovery grant funding that is available to farmers and ranchers who were impacted by the 2012 or 2013 fires and flood is available. Details here.
Applications are due Jan. 20, 2017.
2017 4-H Open Enrollment
Get your kids involved in a great youth program. They will thank you! "Join 4-H" information is here.
- Open Enrollment for
4-H in 2017
- Radon Education for Homeowners - Register today!
- Take Charge of Your Money Matters Classes
- NEW! @ Extension - Health & Wellbeing